The minimalist everyday face

Monday, April 3, 2017

Trying to get out the door as quickly as possible is a daily struggle for me, especially lately. I've been reaching for the same lineup of products that I barely have to think about while applying. They're a tried-and-true gang that's here to stay for a while in my top drawer. In a world filled with contouring, baking, and Instagram-perfect looks, this is more of a minimalist's daily face.



Base: bareMinerals Bare Skin Serum Concealer // One of those products I've grown to absolutely love since purchasing (and will definitely repurchase). It's a medium coverage concealer that is smooth and easy to blend because of the serum in it. The packaging becomes a bit of a mess since it oozes out of the seal without fail every time you use it. 

Cheeks: Becca Mineral Blush in  Flowerchild & Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop // aka the cheek duo of dreams... I can't even express how in love with this pairing I am. The blush might be my favorite of all time. (Strong statement!) I dust the highlight on my cheekbones first for a little dimension and top it with the peachy pink blush. It gives such a healthy color and slight sheen to your cheeks!

Brows: Benefit Gimme Brow // An old favorite in a new formula. This is the first time I've tried it since they redid it and I like the better than the original. It's a little drier than before which makes it a bit easier to control and build up.

Eyes: Ardency Inn Modster liner in Lilac & Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara // The liner is the extra piece for days when I have a spare minute. It's a subtle color boost for both my face and my mood in this pink-purple shade. The mascara is a cult fave for a reason - it's fantastic. Easy to build up without any flaking or smudging throughout the day. 

So clearly those new year's goals aren't going as planned... I'm still here; just been lax of late since work has been busy for the last couple of months. I'm hoping to be posting more often again - I miss it! Thanks for sticking around!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.