Irresistible Me: Diamond Flat Iron Review

Monday, September 12, 2016





I'm the kind of girl who cares a lot about her hair. I try to avoid damage and go to the salon every other month to get it trimmed and the have the color touched up. When it comes to heat tools, I'm picky about what I use, too. I tried out my fair share of straighteners and wasn't thrilled with the one I was currently using, so when I was given the opportunity to try the Irresistible Me Diamond Flat Iron* I was excited to use it.



There a few key features that I look for in a flat iron and this one meets them all:

Lightweight - probably the lightest straightener I've ever used and would be great for travel

Fast heat up and cool down - heats up in up to 15 seconds, and it was cool to the touch a few minutes after shut off

Smooth gliding plates (no snagging or pulling) - this was my biggest problem with my old one (the seam of the plate was always snagging my hair - no thank you!). These plates are so incredibly smooth that they glide through my hair with ease!

Minimal damage - the ceramic plates are coated with crushed diamond particles mixed with tourmaline. This protects your hair and keeps all the natural hair oils, color, and moisture in. All this technology keeps your hair looking good longer. Diamonds really are a girls best friend!

Some other great bonus features of this ceramic hair straightener are a 360 degree swiveling cord, thumb print groove for comfort, cool tips to avoid burns, buttons on the inside (so there's no accidental temp changes), and a digital temperature display.

My hair is naturally slightly wavy and medium thickness. I let it air dry and once it was completely dry it took less than 10 minutes to fully straighten it. The first thing that I noticed was how shiny it was! It looked really healthy and smooth. The style lasted all day and when I woke up the next morning it was still noticeably straight, so the style definitely locks in!



Overall I was really impressed with this flat iron. All of the features make it so easy to use and my hair looked fantastic when I styled it. I'd recommend checking out this ceramic hair straightener if you're looking to try something new.

*I was generously given this product for review. All opinions are my own, as always.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.