Everything Zen

Monday, September 19, 2016



As fall approaches, the weather is starting to change and so is my wardrobe and beauty routine. I'm slowly moving from tanks and bright dresses to jeans and booties. I change up my nail polish for the seasons, too. Gone are hot pinks and purples and replacing them are berries and grays- some of my faves!

Essie Now and Zen is the perfect seasonal transition shade. In the bottle it looks like a standard gray. Although gray nails are some of my faves (I'm looking at you Chinchilly), once this one's applied it has a distinct sage green tone to it. It's such a calm and natural color, like a little potted succulent.

It goes with everything, so I'll definitely be re-applying this shade a lot throughout the fall. It's worn really well, too-  no chips for almost a week! Let me know if you've tried any shades from Essie's fall collection. Udon Know Me looks like my kind of shade, too!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.