The perfect pastel polish?

Monday, June 27, 2016


I live for a good pastel polish. If it falls somewhere between pink and purple it also earns bonus points.

I went to the nail salon a couple weeks ago with my mom and sister and decide to try Essie's Bond With Whomever. I honestly can't recall ever seeing this shade in a store before, so I whipped it off the shelf to try immediately. It was an excellent call, because this might be one of my top five favorite shades of all time.

It's a cool-toned pastel lilac that can definitely pull pink in the right light. I can't stop staring at it- it's soooo stinkin' cute! I had it on for over two weeks and it didn't clash with a single thing that I wore. That's a sure sign of a winner in my books.

What's the latest polish you've tried out and absolutely loved? So I know it's been silent around here for a few weeks. That's because we got another dog a couple weeks ago! We're up to three now - wowza. Baxter and Brutus now have a sister - meet Agnes.


She's about 4 months old and a St. Bernadoodle (St. Bernard mixed with a standard poodle) She's going to be a big girl when she's fully grown, but for now she's a 16 pound ball of fluff. My hands have been a little full with the three of them, so I've been a little lax on the blogging front. Hopefully all back to normal from now on!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.