Yasss! : Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette

Monday, May 23, 2016


With Champagne Pop being my absolute favorite highlighter of all time, I was definitely excited when I heard about the Champagne Collection Face Palette from Becca's collaboration with Jaclyn Hill. I happened to be on snapchat when Jaclyn announced that a limited number of palettes were being released on Sephora's site, so I jumped on it and ordered immediately.


I adore the gold and white packaging and it feels extremely sturdy with a secure clasp, so it would be great to travel with. The palette comes with 3 blushes and 2 highlighters, one of which is Champagne Pop. (Not that I'll be using up my original any time soon, since a little goes a long way.) The other highlighter is a new one, Prosecco Pop- a beautiful bright gold that picks up the light beautifully and can be layered with Champagne Pop for a stunning glow worthy of JLo herself. 

The 3 blushes in the group are gorgeous and insanely pigmented. You barely need to tap your brush into the shade to have more than enough to sweep on your cheeks. Rosé Spritz is my fave with a gorgeous hint of shimmer and nice mix of pink and peach. Amaretto is somewhere between a bronzer and a warm rose and would make a great eyeshadow! Pamplemousse is the bright punchy coral-pink in the bunch. A light hand is needed when applying that one, for sure.


The pigmentation, staying power, and overall quality is what I've come to expect from Becca and I can see myself reaching for this palette a lot. It'll be available online May 26th and in stores June 16th. Considering the limited release sold out in an hour or two, I'd definitely expect these to go flying off the shelves, so make sure you keep your eyes peeled for them once their out!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.