5 Things

Monday, May 9, 2016

These colorful popcorn buckets (snagged in the one spot at Target) // Perfect for summer movie nights!


Tea with my mom // Last week my mom and I went for lunch at a cute little tea house. It was fantastic - salad, scones (the apricot was fantastic!), mini sandwiches (PB, banana, and honey was my fave!), and cute little desserts! 


Baxter's mohawk // He was due for a haircut and it was long enough for a mohawk, so why not?


Trust Fund Beauty's Instagram feed // Yes, the Trust Fund Beauty Instagram feed has cute pics of nail polish. More importantly, they also have some seriously hilarious posts allll the time. The three I grabbed above are just a taste. You won't be disappointed!


This blanket for the sofa // Another Target find. The soft gray tone, and light woven cotton are perfection for spring and summer when you want to be cozy, but not too hot.

Let me know what made you happy this week!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.