Wishlist - Spring Edition

Monday, March 28, 2016





1 // Nine West T-Strap Heels // The pattern mix of the dots and stripes of these heels works together so well. They could really amp up a simple outfit or would look killer paired with a floral dress!

2 // Baublebar Honeycomb Ring Quad // Baublebar has definitely been a go-to for me when I'm looking for some cute jewelry. When I spotted this quad of honeycomb rings, I was so excited! They would look great worn one at a time, paired up, or with all four at once for a real pop!

3 // Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac with Oil Slick Hardware // Ok, so black bags don't exactly scream spring, but the duochrome hardware on the closure and chain strap make this bag season-less and soooo fun! I've always liked the look of the Mini Mac bag, but I love the details on this one more than any other I've seen.

4 // Steve Madden Chunky Camel Heels // I like to think that I have a well-rounded shoe collection, but one pair that's missing is a neutral heel that can be dressed up or down and look perfect either way. These chunky heels would look great with both a flowing dress or a pair of denim shorts. I could see them being a staple for me this year.

5 // Express Blue Paisley Maxi Dress // Who doesn't love an easy dress that you can throw on an instantly look pulled together? I love this blue printed maxi dress for that, and I'm especially loving that slight slit up the front. It adds a touch of sass that a dress with this much coverage could lack.

6 // Ray Ban RB2180 in Brown Gradient // I'm definitely a Ray Ban addict and these light brown rounded sunglasses are calling my name. The soft color screams spring and their just asking to be worn while sitting outside with a cold drink in hand. Now that's spring.

What's your favorite piece from these picks? The weather is warming up and I'm itching to shake up my wardrobe! (Raise your hand if your sick of winter clothing!) Have a great week!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.