Everyday Face: March

Monday, March 21, 2016


Lately I've been loving a quick and easy makeup routine. Just the basics- enough to get me out the door and take me from zombie to human in the morning. Neutral everything with a little color on the cheeks has definitely been the order of the day for a few weeks now. 

Brighten Up Those Dark Circles:
L'Oreal Magic Lumi Highlighter
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette

Define the Barely There Brows:
Nyx Micro Brow Pencil in Ash Brown
Anastasia Clear Brow Gel

Add Life to the Cheeks:
Benefit Hervana

My Lips But Better:
Clinique Beige Pop

One Coat and Done:
Rimmel Lift Me Up Mascara

What's been your most used makeup lately that you can't go a day without reaching for? Have a great week! I actually have an extra post going up on Thursday this week that's home decor inspired, so make sure to check back in a few days for that! I've also (finally) gotten onto Snapchat (shelikestoshop ). Come find me! I'm still figuring it all out (why is this such a struggle for me?), but I'm totally into it and I'll be adding a few snaps here and there for what I get up to day to day! 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.