Currently Loving: February 2016

Monday, February 22, 2016

Since my monthly favorites are more beauty focused, I thought I'd add a post to the rotation every once in a while that encompasses anything that I'm loving lately. From fashion and food to YouTube channels and blogs, plus just about everything in between, I'll be sharing my current obsessions that I can't get enough of at the moment. 

#1 // Gold Ear Crawlers and Bar Studs

I started wearing ear crawlers late last year and bought a few more last month. They're so easy to slide in, but add such an edgy punch to any outfit. Bar shaped studs give a similar effect, but are a little more tame, if you're not feeling the full-on look of an ear crawler. Mine are from Baublebar and Forever 21, and both stores each have a large selection.

#2 // Maybelline Color Tattoo Concentrated Crayon in Lavish Lavender


I talked about this gem in my New In post and it's safe to say this shadow stick is my absolute favorite from that haul. The color is a gorgeous light purple with a silver shimmer in it. I blend it out seamlessly with my fingers, making it a quick and easy application before I run out the door. Plus, the color and finish remind me soooo much of the Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Amethyst (one of my all-time faves)! How's that for a dupe?!

#3 // Ashley Benson's makeup for the Marc Jacobs NYFW show
Source
I seriously love this makeup look and how it all ties together. The deep, vampy lip paired with the dark lids and clean undereye is fantastic. I'm completely obsessed.

#4 // Fleur De Force's February Daily Vlogs

As a fan of Fleur De Force's YouTube channel, I can't believe that it's taken me so long to start watching her vlog channel. She's been vlogging every day in February and I've really been enjoying seeing her in her everyday life. Her ski vacation and trip to an award show were fun to watch and I completely identify with how much she adores her dogs!

#5 // Superstore
Source
For me to get excited about a comedy is a rarity anymore. I pretty much only watch The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, and The Goldbergs at the moment. Now I can add Superstore to that list! It's still in it's first season and I've looked forward to watching it every single week. The show is based around the employees of a superstore (i.e. Walmart) and the shenanigans that come from all of their quirky personalities as they work together. It's a genius concept for a show and so funny - go check it out!

Let me know what you've been obsessed with lately! Hope you all had a nice weekend! My computer battery is pretty much a goner, so I'm on the hunt for a new computer. If you have any suggestions for one that you use and love, please let me know! Thanks in advance!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.