The bottom lash mascara I swear by

Monday, January 11, 2016


Makeup lovers are known for trying out tons of products looking for that perfect piece. Hard to find in every category, but sometimes you really do discover The One. 

I know I've found a Holy Grail in the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara. This is exactly what I need and there are several reasons why I'll continue to repurchase it. (On tube number two right now!) The number one deal sealer for me is the wand. The itty-bitty fiber brush finds and grabs all of your lower lashes with a couple of swipes, and does it without getting mascara all over your undereye. That's all a woman wants, really.

A quick single coat is perfect for everyday wear, and you can build it up with a couple of coats for a more dramatic look. It's not waterproof, which makes a lot of sense to me. You really don't want to be scrubbing your more delicate and sparse lower lashes to remove mascara. Even though it's not waterproof, it wears well. I've never had any issues with smudging or flaking. I'm wearing it in the makeup looks below (the first pic is a little more natural, and the last two I have it built up a little more):





All in all, this is one of my top makeup picks and one of the few things that I repurchase when I run out. At $10.50, it's not an outrageous price for a mascara, either. One tube lasts quite a while for me, since you use less for the lower lashes than you would for your upper lashes each day.

Have you ever tried this? What's your favorite mascara for the lower lashes? Thanks to Kay from Shoes and Glitter for requesting this post! If you ever have a request for a post, feel free to leave it in the comments! Hope you all had a great weekend! We spent some of ours shopping for what we needed to complete our outfits for my company's holiday party coming up this Saturday (they have it in January annually). I finally found a pair of shoes to go with my dress, so I'll try to get some pics of our outfits while we're there to share with you! I'm so excited about the dress I found and just have to figure out what to do with my hair and makeup to tie it all together!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.