Urban Decay Lounge - unusual in the pan, unexpected on the lid

Monday, August 31, 2015

As I mentioned in my review of Urban Decay's Tonic shadow, I wanted to try out Lounge next. I didn't even remember seeing it in the store when I bought Tonic, so I was on a mission for it the last time I went shopping. Once I spotted it, I remembered why I didn't notice it last time. It looks like straight-up green shadow at first glance. Green shadow isn't exactly my jam when it comes to colors I typically use, but I swatched it anyway. 

Lounge is one magical little shadow. Although it's a deep green in the pan, it becomes a stunning reddish-brown with a hint of green shift when it's applied. I've never used anything like it. It's so multi-dimensional and stunning! A neutral lover's dream, it's a very wearable warm red-brown, but when light catches it, that green gives it a unexpected colorful sheen that amps it up! This has been my go-to lately when I want one shadow all over the lid, but I'm still looking for something a little unique. 





Have you ever tried Urban Decay's Lounge? What eyeshadows have surprised you that looked odd in the pan? I don't know what it is about these UD singles, but they keep sucking me in. Who knows which one I'll try next. If you have recommendations, I'd love to hear them! Have a great week!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.