I've got your oasis right here

Thursday, August 13, 2015


I'm going to need to start cataloging my Essie polishes soon, 'cuz I'm starting to lose track of which ones I have at this point. (I'm officially an Essie hoarder.) Luckily the latest one I picked up, Find Me An Oasis, was a shade I didn't have yet. The baby blue tone was calling to me- it looked so soft and feminine, making it a great summer nail color! This one's a pale gal in the bottle, almost like a white polish with a hint of blue. When applied, it comes across a lot brighter than you would think! It has quite a pop to it and reminds me a little bit of Mint Candy Apple (but less minty, of course).  As light as it is, two coats made it completely opaque. I looove when it only takes two coats! It wears just as well as most Essie polishes, too. I'm about a week into it as I type this and there's not a chip in sight. I'm definitely happy to have added this cute color to the group!

Have any of you ever tried this shade or anything similar? Will this color be your summer nail oasis?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.