The pastel nail polish you need in your collection

Monday, July 27, 2015



I don't know about you, but when I go to a salon for a manicure I love to try out colors that I've had my eye on for a while, as a "test run". I did just this last week, and now Essie's Go Ginza is at the top of my must-have list! In the bottle it looks like a white-based pale pastel lilac with a soft pink undertone. It reminds me a bit of White Horse Street from Nails Inc's The New White collection (which I've eyed-up for a while now), but it's much more affordable. Once it's applied it takes on a muted shade somewhere in between purple and pink, depending on how the light hits it. I love the color and although I'm a bit of a purple nail polish hoarder, I don't have anything like it in my collection. 

Have you tried Go Ginza before? What color have you been itching to try lately?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.