Jewelry on repeat

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Seeing as I've been on a couple of jewelry buying binges lately and I have some well-loved and always-worn pieces that I throw on constantly, I thought it was the perfect time to showcase what's in my jewelry rotation. All of it's still available too, (except for one)!

I was never much of a ring wearer, aside from my wedding rings. However, I wanted to add something into the daily mix and stumbled onto the Galisfly site while shopping on Etsy. Everything in this shop is handmade and I instantly fell in love with the Shiny Cuff Ring in Rose Gold ($25). Pretty sure I've worn it every single day since I bought it last fall and I'm completely in love with it! I'd definitely recommend having a browse through the rest of the store, as the other jewelry is just as fab and ranges from simple rings to ear jackets, statement bracelets, and septum rings, among others. (I'm totally not sponsored, I just genuinely love Gal's jewelry and am always up for supporting small shops!)

The newest addition to my daily ring posse is the Parallel Bar Ring in Rose Gold from Baublebar ($28). Can you be in love with a ring? 'Cuz I'm pretty sure I am with this one. It's so simple, yet still eye-catching and I literally stare at it when it's on...like a complete weirdo. The band is slim and incredibly comfortable, too. It really rounds out what was missing in my ring collection.

If you've been a longtime reader of this blog, then you would've seen this Marc Jacobs rose gold and burgundy watch crop up in tons of photos. I've worn this beauty daily for well over a year and I'm still in love with it! The burgundy face, while unconventional, surprising matches everything. Somehow it jives with every outfit, and it's a little more eye-catching than the standard watch face. Unfortunately it's no longer available, but I love this peach one, this off-black one from the same brand, and this one from Fossil.

I've been a fan of Alex and Ani for several years now and have built up a bit of a collection, but I have a few faves that I wear more than others. The newbie to the group is the Flame Rock and Raw Wrap ($68), which I picked up recently when they were having a sale on their site. I love the almost duochrome purple-y tones to the beads, plus the spikes make it so perfect for adding some edge to any outfit. Love this. My first and most worn charm from the brand is the Eye of Horus Bangle in Gold ($28). I've always had a fascination with ancient Egyptian history the eye of Horus is such a stunning symbol. It's claimed to be a token of protection that wards off evil - probably not, but I like the idea! Last up is the Atlantean Wrap in Gold ($58)! I love the shape and lines of it and the added dimension it gives to my wrist party.

I'm a sucker for anything with a snake on it, so of course the Serpentine Cuff in Rose Gold from Baublebar ($32) totally got me. I was torn between this rose gold and crystal version and the gold and black style (both gorgeous!), but I figured the rose gold bracelet went with the rest of my jewelry. The crystals on each snake make it a bit more feminine, too.

Last, but not least is a statement necklace that amps up anything from a printed dress to a simple t-shirt and jeans. The Flurry Fringe Tassel Pendant from Baublebar (Normally $42- currently on sale for $15!) was on my wishlist for ages and when I saw it pop up as the buried bauble for practically a steal of a price I took it as a sign to grab it! I love the antique gold finish and the thick link texture of the chain. The square tassels paired with the mix of clear and opaque crystals make it such a unique necklace in my collection. It reminds me out something straight out of the Gatsby-era and that probably what I love most about it!

Also, just wanted to share a few tips for getting items for a little less. I didn't spend full price on a lot of these, so I wanted to share a couple of the ways that I've scored a discount. I found the watch on a clearance rack in Macy's. I think it was 50% off at the time, as it looked like a fall piece (my guess, based on the deep color) and I bought it in the spring. So keep your eyes posted at jewelry counters, since you never know what you'll find on sale! I picked up the Alex & Ani wrap bracelet for 50% off, combining a site-wide sale with a coupon for taking a survey for the company. The survey came in an email, since I signed up for them after my first purchase! Combining discounts never felt so good haha! As for the discount on the necklace, I get emails from Baublebar too, and when there's a new buried bauble (aka a super-discounted item) for the week, I find out. So when this one came through I jumped on it immediately in case it sold out! So, long story short, keep an eye out for discounts in stores and if you're a fan of a brand, signing up for emails from them might get you a great discount from time to time!

So what's you're favorite piece out of all of these? What the most worn jewelry item in your collection? I'd love to know!

29 comments

  1. Danielle BeautyblogJuly 14, 2015 at 1:34 PM

    Love that parallel bar ring! I'm not a huge jewellery wearer but I love fine/slim rings!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd loooove this one! It's so comfortable that I barely feel it when it's on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alejandra RamirezJuly 14, 2015 at 9:51 PM

    Excellent jewerly!

    kisses...

    Zapatos Rojos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg such beautiful pieces of jewelries
    My blog: RumelaTheShopaholic

    ReplyDelete
  5. These rings are so pretty! (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rings are so pretty!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love rings! If only I had more fingers

    Jenn | jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that Bauble Bar cuff! I'm such a fan of dainty little jewelry like that, so feminine and pretty xx

    Love and Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s the night before my
    holiday and I should really really be sleeping but I can’t stop reading your
    blog tonight haha! Loved this post.




    My Little “ROAD TRIP” Box Review JULY 2015

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks! I can't stop wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha I can only wear a couple at a time otherwise I couldn't function!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it! I'm totally tempted to but the black and gold version too haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so so much! That means a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the jewelry, and i can find only one outfit that matches them, a nice summer dress i have bought form MissGrey:

    https://missgrey.ro/en/new-products/ella-burgundy-dress/340



    Take a tour, you will be impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm loving these pieces, lady. I've been really into delicate rings (and piling 'em on) lately. Digging this!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks!! I honestly can't stop wearing these rings together!

    ReplyDelete
  17. pretty delicate jewelry!! :D

    Have a great day!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the discount tips! The parallel bar ring is so cute, I'll have to keep a lookout on it. I don't wear jewelry often, but my favorite right now is a midi ring set from Aldo. It's the kind with the super thin bands, so it looks really nice when you're wearing a bunch of them at once.

    becky | star violet

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh that sounds perfect! I'll have to check out Aldo for jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those bracelets are so lovely!

    http://arnellavanilla.com/category/home/

    ReplyDelete
  21. At Wednesdays I Wear PinkJuly 22, 2015 at 11:07 AM

    Love the necklace !

    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm totally in love with it! I've been wearing it non-stop!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loving all your jewelry! They're all so pretty and dainty!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.