Blogs I'm Loving Lately {#1}

Monday, June 1, 2015


Gotta love Bloglovin'- that little enabler that keeps all of the blogs I'm addicted to reading on one site. I follow about 90-ish blogs at the moment and I'm always open to adding more, if what I read strikes my fancy. I thought it would be fun to share a couple that are fantastic to share the love and maybe even introduce you to one you may not have stumbled onto yet!

If you aren't following Jasmine's blog already- go do it...like now. You won't regret it. She posts frequently, features both high-end and drugstore makeup products, and offers a lot of great comparisons and dupes along the way. A recent post comparing the Urban Decay vs the Nars concealer was so descriptive that I now have no doubt which one would be better for me.

Sequins & Things
Haley is one of those ladies who has an impeccable sense of style. Her fashion posts make me want to re-vamp my closet every time I read them. From her clothing to the shoes, jewelry, hair, and makeup she chooses to pair with it, I'm always in love with what she showcases, leading me to add more to my shopping list. Definitely an enabler, this one.

I stumbled onto Bloomin' Rouge recently via a link in an unstitchedd post. Let's just say I may or may not have spent the next hour reading through a ton of Holly's posts- both new and old. Her photographs are stunning and she has great tips on both beauty and blogging. The 10 Things About Me post had me literally laughing out loud (spoiler - there are references to sloths, raccoon attacks, and different accents). How could you not read it with a teaser like that?...

If you'd like to follow me on Bloglovin' click here! (shameless plug...) Have a great day!

40 comments

  1. I love these kind of posts, thanks for sharing!
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love jasmines blog and I know I will like the other two great post
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Young et Beautiful.June 1, 2015 at 1:51 PM

    I love bloglovin, I've found many great blogs on bloglovin and I love it! xo

    http://www.youngetbeautiful.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all three blogs you mentioned, they're awesome and you deserve the shamless plug :)

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to check out the blogs u mentioned abd they are awesome. thanks for sharing.
    www.rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun post! I will have to check out some of these blogs!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree! My feed keeps growing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Rachel! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You won't regret it! They're all fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard about these blogs yet so thanks for sharing! always love discovering new ones :)

    xo - Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya babe, i will check them out, i already seen the jasmin one and its good x

    thanks for sharing this with us.

    Visit me whenever u can;

    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    Have a lovely week!

    Stay in touch.

    Kisses!

    Dominica S.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing! It never ceases to amaze me how many beautiful blogs there are out there! x
    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome picks, I'm following them as well. This blog too! :)

    Miss Eleigh Neux | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome blogs- need to check 'em out!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  15. Excellent! I love getting the word out, especially if you've never visited them before!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know!! Gotta share the love!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jasmines got a great blog! I love her photography :)

    allthatshimmers.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. awesome!!! a couple more blogs to start following! thanks for sharing!

    Have a nice day!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have not perused my Bloglovin feed in a while, and need to!

    Miranda

    www.thechicstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. So great of you to be spreading the love! One of my favorite things about blogging is meeting other bloggers and sharing their work! All of these blogs that you shared have SUCH great visual, inspiration-worthy aesthetic! xx

    <(') Hoda | JooJoo Azad, a fashion + social action blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love finding new blogs to read :)
    Thanks for sharing

    xx

    Garland Girl

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just joined Bloglovin and I'm still pretty confused over it, but thank you for the share of this blogs.

    d'stars

    ReplyDelete
  23. You never know who you'll stumble onto! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I totally agree! Great photos can add so much to a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for sharing your favorite blogs. I will check them out. xx

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great! I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this! Really fantastic! SO happy I came across your blog!
    xoxo,Victoria
    www.coffeeandablonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great post, love to share the blog love :) I LOVE Jasmine's blog as well. You can really tell she puts so much effort in!

    Kat | www.kathorrocks.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Her blog is so fantastic! So happy for her success!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.