Asos Wishlist: Summer Style

Friday, June 12, 2015

I don't know what it is, but the weather get warmer and I'm completely inspired to revamp my wardrobe. I have a feeling the fashionistas on Pretty Little Liars have something to do with it- they seriously have The Best Outfits. Thus, online shopping begins and the wishlists grow. I haven't browsed Asos for a while, but I took a spin through the other day and added a bunch of summery clothes and jewelry to my 'Save for Later' list. Apparently rompers and gold jewelry are my jam right now. I foresee an order in my future...

1 // Floral Romper // I desperately wish that this wasn't so pricey, cuz I'm in love with everything else about it. The print, the color, the skort...love!
2 // Blush Fedora // No idea if I can even pull this off, but oh man is this hat fabulous in this blush tone!
3 // Bar Necklace // This simplicity of this necklace is exactly what's missing from my current jewelry collection.
4 // Green Tunic // Loose fitting v-neck tops like this have been a go-to for me all spring. I don't think I have any shirts in this color, so that's reason enough to get it, right??
5 // Triple Necklace // Three necklaces that make you look like you put in more of an effort than you did? Sold.
6 // Blue Kimono Sleeve Romper // This pale blue number screams 'date night'! A pair of heels and a metallic belt could really take this outfit to the next level. And that color is so pretty for spring!

Let me know what you're planning to add to your wardrobe for spring and summer!

16 comments

  1. Asos has got such amazing clothes, I just love your whole selection! The Blue Kimono Sleeve Romper is gorgeous, it doesn't scream date night to me. It screams 'everything!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely hat! I think the color is really unique!
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I know- that romper would look great styled so many different ways!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Such a pretty shade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That floral romper is too pretty, you're right! And the set of necklaces.. eep <3


    www.deasynoel.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that floral romper is just beautiful!

    http://www.simplisticallystyled.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all this selection! So nice :)especially the first one.

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't it so pretty?! Asos had so many good peices right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the print and colors on it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks! Glad you like them too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i want that pink hat!!


    theleeday.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the fedora, and the necklaces are really pretty :) I love ASOS at the moment xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Jasmine! I know! Wish I could buy it all! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg!!! i love both rompers!!! :D


    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aren't they so cute?! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.