A tinted moisturizer to give you that summer glow

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

You know how it goes. The weather gets warmer and all you want is skin that glows. That lit from within glow that's subtle and more natural than what a highlighter can do. Enter the Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint. This tinted moisturizer in the shade Pearl has been a go-to in my makeup routine lately. It's a lightweight formula that blends in easily with just your fingers and leaves your skin with a hint of glow. The moisturizer has the smallest hint of sheen running through it, but it's not glittery or shimmery, which is exactly what I look for. Nobody wants a disco ball explosion all over their face, amiright? Once it's blended in, your skin is left with a light-reflecting glow that makes you look like you have the healthiest skin ever. I like to concentrate it on the cheeks and bridge of my nose and blend whatever is left after that application across the rest of my face.

In addition to how great it makes you look, it's also good for your skin! It has SPF 20, which is definitely a must for me in the summer months, since I can burn after barely seeing the sun. #paleproblems The moisturizer also has Ginseng and Gingko Biloba to add antioxidants to the skin, making it even healthier. It comes in 8 shades ranging from porcelain to deep, so there's definitely a shade for everyone!

I'd love to hear your thoughts if you've used this or if you're planning to try it out!

27 comments

  1. It sounds great. Love products with SPF! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a sheen in the formula :) I need to check out Jouer as I've never tried anything from them! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! It's an essential if I'm going outside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the finish of it- it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've heard a lot about this and always mean to try it out but i'm scared that the colour would be off for me - the formula really does sounds great though x

    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful! I would really like to try this product. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog


    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING BLOG POST


    i really enjoyed reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's look like a great product. ciao gloria

    Gloriadressup

    ReplyDelete
  10. A little shimmer is good- but you're right, a glitter explosion is not! :) This product sounds awesome!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's actually a really good range of colors offered - maybe one would be a good match for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I forgot all about it during the winter months, but now I'm obsessed with it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so good for a subtle skin boost!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds like the perfect summer base! I love a dewy finish, especially in the summer time. Where do you pick up your Jouer products? I've never seen them in the stores where I live! x Krista

    www.lovekrista.com | bloglovin’: Love, Krista

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think you'd like this! I bought mine from Birchbox but I think you can buy it right from the Jouer site, too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. looks perfect for the warmer season! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been meaning to get a tinted moisturizer! Something easy to put on during sunny days and this looks great! And it has SPF which is just a giant plus for me! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  18. I make the mistake of forgetting about SPF! It's nice to have product with sunscreen already in it.


    www.stylishblondie.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow. this looks like a nice product

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'll definitely be reaching for it more often now!

    ReplyDelete
  21. It doesn't provide much coverage, but the glow is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely! Anything to save me a step in the morning is good!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd definitely recommend checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the subtle glow it gives!!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.