Current Beauty Wishlist // May 2015

Saturday, May 23, 2015

I love a good wishlist. I may never buy any of these beauty bits, but at least it's fun to browse through Sephora. Well, let's be honest, I'll probably buy a few...

1 Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette // What a beauty! All matte shadows, which is so un-me, but it seems so versatile! I'm really drawn to the warm tones in the right section, too.

2 Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Copper // I have these shadow sticks in Amethyst and Khaki and I adore them. The formula is fantastic and I really can't say enough about the quality of these shadows. When I saw it in Copper (which I think is a new shade??) I was pretty excited and I have a feeling I'll be ordering this one soon.

3 Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl // I've been eyeing this up for years. Lightly applied and blended in paired with a nice summer bronzed glow would be perfection.

4 Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink Quartz // Who doesn't love a highlighter with a tint of pink? I think I first saw this in a Tanya Burr tutorial a while back and absolutely loved how it looked on her. It's so pretty!

5 Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer in Melon Pop // I've talked about my love for the formula of these lipsticks in this post, so it shouldn't be a shock that one of these is on the list. I have Plum Pop, and now Melon Pop's peachy-goodness really has my attention.

6 Nest White Sandalwood Rollerball // I really do love a perfume rollerball. Such a quick and easy way to put on perfume and so easy to take with you, when you need to. I haven't smelled this one in Sephora yet, but all of the top notes sounds like fragrances I typically love. Sandalwood and white musk- yes.

7 Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer // After hearing nothing but rave reviews on this concealer, how can I not have it on my wishlist? I still need to figure out what shade I am (details...), but I really want to try it out! 

What beauty products are on your wishlist? Have you tried anything from my list?

20 comments

  1. I didn't know the UD naked range had a concealer. It looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Kat Von D palette looks amazing. I really want a shimmer brick too! The UD concealer is fab for summer, so light but good coverage! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love each product that you've picked, some were already on my wishlist but the others sound fab too! Specially the bobbi brown highlighter :)

    anasofiachic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read a lot of great reviews too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shimmer bricks look so pretty! And your review on the UD concealer made me want to try it even more!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely looking forward to trying some of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dying to get my hands on the Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks, but they're just too expensive :) however I recently purchased the Seventeen ones and I have to say that they're pretty similar!
    You have a lovely blog, you really need more followers! I'm a new one. x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's definitely the price that's holding me back on them! Glad you found a dupe! Thanks so much for following! I appreciate it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely list !

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. great selection :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never heard of the Clinique lipstick, but this one looks really great!
    xo Kristina
    http://thekontemporary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm definitely a fan of it! Can't wait to try this shade!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Kat Von D palette is so so pretty. I might have to try it!


    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've always wanted to try out the Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks, the look stunning! :) xx

    Floralchaos

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't they? Wish they weren't so pricey! :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post thanks for the share. I recently received the Nars lip pencil but it is not as pigmented as I thought it would be...

    xx Falasha

    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh no! That's disappointing!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.