what I've been up to {#1}

Monday, April 6, 2015

Trying out a Starbucks Birthday Cake Frap. (I was not disappointed. Baxter was, since he had none.) I think it was only available for a limited time, but if you ordered a vanilla bean frap with raspberry whip it would pretty much be the same thing.
Found this awesome octopus statue at Target. I'm planning to spray paint it gold in the near future and I think it'll look fabulous.
Baxter's hair was getting pretty long, and it's still too cold out to cut it, so we decided to give him a mohawk because...why not? He can totally pull it off- I love it!
source: TV Line
Still trying to process the Pretty Little Liars season finale. There so many theories out there about the latest clues (or lack thereof). I've read way too many to even admit... I think I'll be re-watching seasons 3 through 5 between now and June.
Source: Buzzfeed
This video is the cutest thing I've seen in a while. A monkey and puppies? Aww! Pure happiness.

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! We went out to dinner on Saturday and did a little shopping. I popped into both Ulta and Sephora over the weekend and bought nothing! (Who am I?) To my credit, most of the products I was looking for were out of stock, so I'm seeing some online shopping in my future...

16 comments

  1. I absolutly love Pll! can't believe we have to wait till June to get more information :(

    http://pastelandfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baxter looks really cute! :)
    Andrea | www.andreader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The birthday cake frap sounds so good!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know!! I'm dying. I've been watching some theory videos on YouTube- some actually make a lot of sense!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was delicious! I'm dying for another!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't watch PLL but I heard the finale was a shocker! Love the octopus :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable post!! :D

    Have a great day!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing post again <3 ! I like visiting your blog :) !

    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dog is so cute! Love his hairstyle :)

    www.littleblackshell.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks! I think the mohawk is a keeper!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.