Song Satisfaction

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

So let me give you a little background. I heard a song on radio back in early January and I instantly was into it. However, I failed to make a mental note of the title, artist, or any specific lyrics. (Of course!) Weeks passed and it was driving me absolutely crazy that I couldn't remember this song so I could download it. I was somehow convinced that I had heard it on The Blacklist (nope!), but searching through that avenue turned up nothing. Until one magical day driving to work it came on the radio- and you know I was on iTunes at the next red light! All of this for Yelawolf's Till It's Gone...and totally worth it. Seriously, go check out this song if you haven't heard it yet. It has a great beat combined with good lyrics and I've had it on my playlist for weeks. (Sidenote- I did hear this on a tv show- it was on an episode of Sons of Anarchy! So at least I'm not going crazy, after all.)

A few other songs that I've been obsessed with lately:

The Black Keys /  Weight of Love 
   There's a 70's vibe to this song that I'm really enjoying.
Modest Mouse / Lampshades on Fire
   I pretty much love anything Modest Mouse does and they didn't disappoint with this one.
Young the Giant / Crystallized
   Who doesn't love a song that starts with a howl?
Zella Day / Hypnotic
   Everything about her voice is hypnotic. No joke.

If you check out any of these songs let me know in the comments!!

10 comments

  1. Love Till It's Gone! Definitely checking out the other songs :) I've been listening to Arabella / Arctic Monkeys alot lately.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it too! I'm absolutely loving R U Mine? from the Arctic Monkeys!

      Delete
  2. I love the Black Keys and Young the Giant! These are some seriously great songs! :) I think my favorite songs/music in general right now is anything by Hozier!

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them too! I really like Hozier's latest 'Angel of Small Death' (I think that's the name).

      Delete
  3. Great post !!!

    I love your blog

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    I have also shared your blog with my friends :)

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool post! Gonna check out these songs! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the recommendations! I still have Christina Perri's album on repeat... It's been months but it's so good! Happy Sunday!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.