Smashbox Cherry Smoke

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Cherry Smoke- sounds like a 1980's rock album...and I love it! The name really drew me into the Smashbox Cherry Smoke eye shadow palette and it was the colors that sealed the deal. Gorgeous neutrals mixed with a couple pops of wearable color. The packaging is sleek with a magnetic closure, too, so it would be great for travel.

Top to Bottom, Left to Right:Bare, Unadorned, Shell, Rustic, Oxidize, Topaz, Dark Cocoa, Ebony
The Photo Op formula translates into shadows that are buttery smooth and highly pigmented, so each color is just as stunning on the eyes as it is in the palette. My favorite shades are Oxidize, a copper-toned shimmer, and Rustic, the "cherry" shade that's great for a colorful liner or a smoky eye. On days when I can't decide what shadows to wear, I've been reaching for this one, as it's so versatile and has a little bit of everything. 
Left to Right:Bare, Unadorned, Shell, Rustic, Oxidize, Topaz, Dark Cocoa, Ebony


Shell all over lid, Oxidize on outer corner
Have you tried the Cherry Smoke palette from Smashbox?

18 comments

  1. I've never tried this palette, but the pigmentation looks great!!

    Katherine |Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried much from Smashbox, but I was really impressed by these shadows!

      Delete
  2. Shell and Topaz are stunning! But I am more mesmerized by what's on your face - your complexion is simply flawless...

    Bf Gf Does Blogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The only thing I'm wearing in terms of coverage/correction is It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye as my undereye concealer. That stuff is great!

      Delete
  3. That Palette looks interesting. It would never be something I take a second look at in store but after reading this post you've definitely peaked my interest into this product. Your eye shadow looks effortless and gorgeous.

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was definitely sucked in by that red-toned shadow. I'm and eye shadow junkie lol.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really enjoying playing with the different color combos.

      Delete
  5. very very nice this palette!!! look fantastic ;)

    If you want come to check it out my new post:
    http://honeyandcotton.org/gorgeous-wedding-dresses/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried smashbox eyeshadows before, but it looks great on you :)

    Stray Birds and Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great makeup look, looks so pretty on you.
    The colors compliment your eye color (:

    123danielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this palette so pretty!

    XO, Erica

    www.mymistersmrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'd definitely recommend checking it out!

      Delete
  9. I have never tried Smashbox eyeshadows, these look beautiful though! Just my kind of colours.
    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would look great on so many people! Great quality, too!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.