Pink Glowing Cheeks

Sunday, February 8, 2015

I am definitely an eye shadow lover at heart, but if there's another beauty product that I love (almost) as much, it's got to be blush. It's such an easy way to take your face from the dreaded "Are you feeling ok today?" to a healthy and fresh glow. There's so many options out there, so I though I'd share with you my current pink blush of choice.
The Stila Baked Cheek Duo is a gorgeous combo of a bright, light pink on one side and a deep rose on the other. They both have a slight shimmer that adds a glow to the cheek, rather than a glittery look (which I despise in a blush). You can wear each side individually or swirl your brush in both to get a multidimensional pink flush. I love that it's a buildable blush that glides on like a dream and has pretty good staying power throughout the day, too. This has been my go-to blush for so many looks when I'm not sure what to pair with the rest of my look.
The rest of my makeup: 
Baxter couldn't resist joining in on a photo. He's going for Blue Steel- I think he nailed it. Such a handsome pup! (Ok, dog-mom moment over.)

22 comments

  1. I'm also a blush junkie! So much to the point I'm having trouble storing it, that color looks gorgeous, it isn't easy finding nice blushes when your light skinned, thanks for the great post! x

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's really nice for fair skin- just the right color!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh your skin is flawless! Such a lovely blush shade on you :)
    xx
    Krista Love, Krista

    ReplyDelete
  3. At one stage I never used to bother with blush but couldn't understand why my make-up never looked complete - it really does make all the difference! I love two-toned colours, this looks great on you! And your dog is so cute! xx

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I was the same- never used it until I was in my mid-twenties, but what a difference it makes!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the effect that this blush gives the cheek!

      Delete
  5. This blush is beautiful and gives you a very nice natural glow.

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this colour, blush always livens up the face :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I such a necessity for every look!

      Delete
  7. Your skin is great! Great colour too! http://ashaopryhirsi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just started to get into blush. I am loving it. This looks really good on your cheeks!

    Batty4Beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It can definitely complete a look nicely!

      Delete
  9. Very inspiring blog and amazing post! Keep up the great work and don't ever stop! I'm a fan!!! :)

    xoxo

    www.officialzalona.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the look of this shade! And the Real Techniques Blush Brush is my favourite at the moment :) xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That brush is fantastic- I love it!

      Delete
  11. You look beautiful! I just bought a blush from sephora and I feel so much better when I wear it.. Blush sh really does make go from dead to awake haha

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I really wakes up the face! Thanks Jessica!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.