Klorane dry shampoo- my favorite hair refresher

Wednesday, February 18, 2015


I'm definitely a daily-hair-washing kind of gal. However, each week when Sunday morning rolls around I really can't be bothered to jump into the shower. Enter Klorane's dry shampoo. I got this little travel size can in a monthly beauty box and gave it a shot. I'd previously tried the much-hyped Batiste dry shampoo and absolutely hated it (white residue, horrible smell- definitely not a fan).

Klorane's dry shampoo, however, I'm addicted to. It gets rid of of the dirty aspects of your hair, adds a little oomph of volume, and smells so good! Oat milk is a main ingredient and a quick spray leaves your hair with a nice, natural scent, rather than a chemical smell, like some other dry shampoos. Overall, this little can does the trick for fixing up second-day hair and gets my stamp of approval.

If you're looking for more dry shampoo recommendations that have been thoroughly tested, check out Reviews.com's* dry shampoo roundup! They've reviewed quite a few of them via some serious testing to help you find the perfect one that will work best for you, along with some useful application tips! What's your favorite dry shampoo? Let me know in the comments!

*This post was done in collaboration with Reviews.com. All opinions are my own, as always.

18 comments

  1. This is my favourite too!! I think it's really, really effective. I've tried Batiste and a new L'Oreal extend one but they can't beat Klorane.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried too many, but this one is definitely the best of the ones I've used. :)

      Delete
  2. I love Oscar Blandi but I will have to try it out, thanks for the recommendation!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review! Dry shampoos are such a life saver. I really like Batiste, they have one for Brunettes so you don't have to worry about making sure that all the white powder is brushed out! I'll keep my eyes out for this.

    christycee.blogspot.ca 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did see that they made a brunette version, but I still can't get past that smell! :( Glad you liked the review!

      Delete
  4. Found your blog recently and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    Interesting posts and beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Diana, that means a lot! xx

      Delete
  5. I'm yet to find a dry shampoo that I actually like, I don't like Batiste! I've tried a shampoo by this brand before and really liked it so think I will try this out :)

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to give a recommendation! I hope you like it!

      Delete
  6. haven't tried dry shampoo except for actually baby powder in my hair, haha! :D
    thanks for sharing this brand of dry shampoo, though!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't use it too often- I'd rather have freshly-shampooed hair over dry-shampooed hair any day. But, for what I use it for, I like it!

      Delete
  7. I love the sound of this! I'm quite bad for only really using Batiste so I'm wanting to discover more dr shampoos to try :) x

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I gave it a shot. Batiste's was the first one I tried and it made me almost give up on dry shampoo. There's always a new one out there to try I guess! :)

      Delete
  8. My favorite dry shampoo is actually Dove's Dry Shampoo!

    http://kelliemiyoko.blogspot.com

    x Kellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried that one before but I'm curious to check it out!

      Delete
  9. I hated the Batiste dry shampoo too! What is all the hype about?? I will definitely try this Klorane one, I have been on the hunt for a good dry shampoo. Thanks for sharing Laura :)

    xoxo Nicole

    http://www.brazenbrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with ya on Batiste, Nicole. Klorane is definitely better, but I'm still on the hunt for the perfect dry shampoo!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.