10 minutes to a hydrated face

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Winter has been brutal on my skin this year. This month has been a lot of below-zero days and those low temps do not mesh well with me. No matter how much moisturizer I put on my face it's constantly felt so dry and dehydrated.  I cashed in some of my Birchbox points to get the Origins Drink Up mask in hope that it would do something too add some hydration back into my face. And it claims to do it in 10 minutes? Even better.

I've been using it twice a week and I've definitely seen a noticeable difference. I typically leave it on for 10 to 20 minutes before rinsing it off. The next couple of days after using it I don't even need moisturizer because my skin feels that soft and hydrated. Exactly the kind of results I was hoping for with this mask. The formula is pretty gentle too, and it didn't bother my sensitive skin. The mask uses algae extracts as part of the moisture boost, and it smells really fresh.

I'd recommend checking it out if you've been struggling with dry skin this winter!

8 comments

  1. I am in serious need of hydration at the moment, I have tried about 3 new moisturisers & none of them are cutting it! I am always so impressed with origins and after your review this one might be the one for me!

    www.luciaflorence.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I always get dry skin during winter and never really think to use face masks. I only use moisturisers but half the time they don't quite hydrate your skin enough, will definitely give this a go! Thanks for sharing. xx


    Amy | www.perksofbeingamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, hearing that you don't need moisturizer after is pretty amazing. I haven't had any luck with most Origins products until recently, so I'll have to get a sample of this sometime!

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
  4. love origins!! i have the vita zing moisturizer!! :D

    have a great day!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. To me, that was definitely the sign that it worked- no moisturizer before going to sleep was an improvement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the first thing I've tried from Origins, but I'll have to check out that moisturizer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll have to check out the overnight mask- this one was great for a quick fix!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.