Double Ended Brush Love

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Monthly beauty boxes can be hit or miss lately, but in my December Ipsy bag was a fantastic surprise. I opened the bag to find the Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet brush from Crown Brush, a brand I hadn't heard of before. One end of the brush is a large fluffy shadow brush and the other is a tapered pencil brush. I've been looking for a good pencil brush lately so I was very excited to try it! The bristles are soft and hold their shape nicely after it's washed. The larger brush is perfect for blending (I've been using it every day!) and the smaller end is great for adding shadow under the lash line, as well as for inner corner highlight. Last but not least, this brush is extremely affordable- it's only $6.99 on their website right now!

I'd highly recommend this brush and I can't wait to try more from the brand! Have you tried any brushes from this brand before?

22 comments

  1. Didn't know the brand either, but looks great!

    Sarah x
    www.palmtreesandheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely can't go wrong for that price! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm really starting to get into brushes and I love that this one is double ended! :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Laura! I nominated you for a Liebster Award over on my blog. Check it out here:

    http://tetmakeupbag.blogspot.com/2015/01/liebster-award.html

    Can't wait to read more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks so practical and nice to know it's affordable!!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I got the same brush, though it was from an Ipsy bag before this December. I do like the quality of Crown Brush, but not really the double ended thing. I have no idea how I should store them haha, my other brushes have their own jars but of course I have no choice but to keep the double ended ones on their side. More often than not I forget that they're even there :P

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still store it in a cup with my other brushes. I think if I kept it separate I'd forget about it too!

      Delete
  6. I got this same brush in my ipsy bag and I'm loving it as well! I really love the crease side xx

    Love and Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely- I use that side more than the other! :)

      Delete
  7. Wow! You can't beat that price!

    - Sarah :)
    www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried the brush but it looks really good. Perfect for the Naked palet I see behind it! (I love Urban Decay!) :)
    Jessie | Ivory Tower Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! The Naked palette is one of may faves and I've seriously been using this brush to apply my shadow every day!

      Delete
  9. I've never tried brushes from this brand, but I'm all for multi-purpose products, that mean you don't have to take as many things with you!

    Beth. x

    Sometimes The Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I especially love this for single shadow days- one sweep and you're done!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.