FOTD - Amethyst Eyes

Friday, December 12, 2014

Happy Friday everyone! As promised, today's FOTD features many of the products from my birthday haul. :) I think it's a nice, natural look for some errands I have to do today, but can easily be amp'd up if I go out tonight. (I seriously wish the lilac-ish shimmery vibe of the shadow showed up better in these pics because it's so lovely in person!)
Face:
Nars Laguna bronzer (Loving this- it gives such warmth to the face!)
Tarte blush in Dollface (For a matte and natural boost of pink)
the Balm Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter (I literally wear a dose of this almost daily- it's also in the inner corners of my eyes)

Brows:
Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium (So quick and easy for a making my brows look done, yet natural)

Eyes:
Laura Mercier shadow stick in Amethyst (I can't say enough about how much I love this taupe shade with purple undertones- it lasts all day and blends beautifully!)
L'Oreal Lash Out Butterfly Mascara (My current favorite mascara- the wand it comes with is so good for coating all of your lashes!)

Have you tried any of these products?

Follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up with my posts!

36 comments

  1. I am a big fan of the Benefit Gimme Brow :) I would love to try the L'Oreal mascara sounds great! xx

    www.lulabelloves.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm absolutely loving that mascara right now!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful look! I love Gimme Brow, its so quick to use and effective! xx

    VIVA EPERNAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes- I'm already on my second tube of it!! Such a good one!

      Delete
  3. You look so nice and that makeup look looks so nice on you. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! c: x

    http://liliummind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use the gimme brow too, love it!

    www.ohmissjackie.blogspot.com enter my giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makeup looks lovely on you, it really makes your eye colour pop!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your skin is flawless
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's going through a relatively "good" period right now haha.

      Delete
  8. Great look! I love natural looks and this is perfect c: I've never tried any of those products but the L'Oreal mascara sounds amazing *u*
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good- mostly because of the wand!

      Delete
  9. I adore the Laguna bronzer - who doesn't? haha seriously want to try out the Laura Mercier shadow sticks! You look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what took me so long to get on the Laguna train, but I'm glad I did! The shadow stick is sooo good! It's such good quality!

      Delete
  10. Your eyes! They're gorgeous! I love the color. The Laguna bronzer looks spectacular on you as well.
    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely! <3

    I have a new outfit post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haven't tried it but looks lovely on you!! :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look stunning :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty! Even though it's a "jewel" tone, you made it look very natural with your overall makeup - mad props!

    - Sarah :)
    www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sarah! I'm a big fan of natural makeup!

      Delete
  15. such a pretty makeup look!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great shade for winter. You look gorgeous, love. xx

    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.