Current Favorite Lip Combo

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

While I was playing around with my lip product collection the other night before the Mr and I went out for a few drinks with friends, I put together two items that I'd never combined before- and I'm in love with the result! 
I lined and filled in my lips with the Rimmel lip liner in East End Snob- a gorgeous natural-but-better rose that's also very affordable. It applies pretty smoothly and has a matte finish. Over the top of that I generously slathered on a coat of the Stila lip glaze in Fig. I'm crazy about this gloss, as it actually does what it says and leaves a glaze-like shiny gloss on your lips that is long-lasting once it sets. The color is a beautiful lavender based pink, as well.

What do you think of the combo? Have you tried either of these lip products before?

I hope everyone has a great New Year's and a fantastic start to 2015!

16 comments

  1. i must try this lip combo! so pretty!xoxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely combo - such a pretty colour!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colour combination! Very subtle and natural!

    Tiff | AMtoPM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful combo Laura! I need to try that RImmel Lip Liner :)
    xx

    FeelBella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's better than I thought it would be!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I've tried a few other products from them lately and haven't been disappointed yet!

      Delete
  6. Love the Rimmel East End Snob lip liner, so affordable and so good!

    xoxo
    Beti
    http://makeup-sessions.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! It's a great base for so many other lip products!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.