Clearance Finds

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

I love a good bargain, let me tell you. If I can get what I want for less, it's a win-win. I found some gems at TJ Maxx and Target for a great price the other day, so I thought I'd share them with you and hopefully you can find some deals there, too!
TJ Maxx had some Kat Von D lip products in a bin that I spotted on my way to the register, so I checked it out and grabbed two before cashing out. I've never tried anything from her line before, but I've heard good things, so I thought I'd try a couple. I went for an Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw and a Foiled Love Lipstick in Forever and Never. Both were bought for $6.99 each and they retail for $19.00 each. Quite a deal.
Forever and Never is peach-toned nude with with some golden shimmer, which I'm really loving for a dab-on-and-go color. I think it looks better lightly patted into the lips, rather than applied in a thick coat, as it can look a bit drying after a few hours. I also really like it under a light pink gloss for an extra dimension of color. Outlaw is a liquid lipstick that needs to be shaken up before it's applied. It goes on opaque and dries to an matte finish that will not budge once it sets. This would be lovely for a holiday party!

At Target, I spotted the Maybelline Color Show Jewels top coats in Gleaming Graphite and Precious Pearl. They were on clearance for $2.08 and are normally $2.99. I really enjoy the Color Show line and these two looked like such festive, glittery topcoats! I'm especially excited to try the white glitter over a dark polish.

If you've found any good bargains lately, I'd love to hear about them in the comments!

22 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you had a lovely Christmas!

      Delete
  2. that red is amazing!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the matte finish of it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. That red is so pigmented!
    Wishing you a lovely new year
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. nothing is better then finding great clearance finds!
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Kat von D color looks amazing ! :) x


    www.Shannenandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the shade of red! So rich and festive!

      Delete
  6. I love the Kat Von D lipsticks you picked up, such a bargain as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely! Merry Christmas!
    http://juliaspuellaaeterna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! That re lippie! I am a new reader/follower and I'm loving your blog. I hope you keep in touch.xoxo!

    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really appreciate you reading and following!! xx

      Delete
  9. Outlaw looks amazing, such a pretty color! Perfect for holiday season! :)
    Love your blog, hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    or Bloglovin
    or Facebook :)
    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this red colour <3
    http://smilenecia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would look fabulous for New Years Eve! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  11. Love your blog! Just followed you on Bloglovin, would you please follow me back? :)

    Michaella from http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.