A Forgotten Winner: Urban Decay Naked Flushed

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

How could I have possibly forgotten about this palette? While shopping the beauty stash the other day looking to change up my blush, I saw my Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette in Streak and decided that was the winner for the day. 
I added a little bronzer to my cheeks just to warm them up and went on to the star of the palette in my eyes- the blush! Oh my goodness, this blush is a dream- finely milled, highly pigmented, and a beautiful coral-pink. (Sidenote- I not ashamed to wear "summery" colors year-round. Who cares- do what you want, right?) The blush instantly brightens my face adding so much life, with just a little bit of product and it's definitely one of the longest lasting blushes that I've ever used. It was still clearly on into the evening which is pretty impressive, as my skin typically sucks up blush mid-way through the day. I was definitely impressed. A little bit of the highlighter finishes off the look for a subtle warm glow, as it is a peach-toned highlighter, instead of the typical champagne.
I think it's safe to say this will be my go-to cheek combo for a while. Have you tried this blush palette yet?

8 comments

  1. gorgeous colors.
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors!
    Emily
    http://adorableandaffordable.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have this palette, and I always forget it exists! I think this looks naturally beautiful on you!
    Happy New Year!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely palette!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.