Cargo Northern Lights Palette

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Eye shadow palettes are my weakness when it comes to beauty products. I'm addicted to buying anything that looks new, unique, or just plain pretty! I'm honestly running out of space in my designated "palette drawers", but I don't plan on not buying them anytime soon. I mean, come on...

With that being said, I maaaaay have picked up yet another palette the other day. In my defense, the Cargo Northern Lights palette is in a cute, red, snakeskin-like packaging and the shadow shades all screamed winter, so I really had no choice. (What I'm telling myself as I walk to the register.)
So let's talk about these shadows! I'm loving them so much- from the Northern and wintery names to the buttery and richly pigmented formula of each shadow, they are all stunning. Aurora is a beautiful true rose-gold that's perfect for an every-day shimmery eye look. Caspian Sea is a gorgeous, deep grey that can deepen any look.
L-R: Polar, Lapland, Aurora, Iceland, Caspian Sea, Arctic
I'm also crazy about Glacier, a dark, shimmery blue-grey that would be perfect for a holiday party smokey eye. Reindeer is another favorite, as the matte, burgundy shade is very complementary on green eyes and it's really blendable. 
L-R: Fjord, Glacier, Finland, Osetra, Reindeer, Greenland
All in all I'm loving these shadows and definitely will be reaching for these often. What do you think about this palette? Will you be adding it to your collection too?

2 comments

  1. I love Fjord & Finland. They are soft, delicate yet strong. I like the amount of shimmer as well.:] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carmen I totally agree! The Fjord shade is such a beautiful, soft aqua- I don't really have anything like it!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.