Hello Glow

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I need to apologize for being MIA for weeks!! I got really busy at work the end of August/beginning of September (working 6 to 7 long days a week). Once that ended, it took a little bit to get back into my blogging routine. So, here we go!
Oh highlighters, I love everything you do! That glow that they give is that perfect extra step in my routine that makes me feel complete. They accent cheekbones in a "I'm glowing from within" way that's unbeatable. They also do wonders for the inner corner of your eyes, the brow bone, the bridge of your nose, and your cupid's bow! There's so many different ones out there, so I thought I'd share a few of my current favorites with you.
L-R: Watts Up, Mary-Lou Manizer, Shimmering Facial Whip
My all time favorite highlighter for my cheekbones is Benefit's Watt's Up. This champagne highlighter is a cream so it blends really well and lasts for hours. I prefer to use this one for my cheekbones and nose.

The newest highlighter in my collection is theBalm's Mary-Lou Manizer. A little bit goes a long way with this honey-toned powder highlighter and it looks amazing in the inner corners of the eyes and the brow bone.

Last up, is e.l.f. shimmering facial whip- it's super affordable (it's only $1!!) and packs a punch! This one has a definite pink coloring to it and blends really well. Because of the texture and tone, I prefer to use this one on my cheeks and cupids bow. 

What are your favorite highlighters? I'm always looking for new one's to try!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.