Red Lip

Friday, August 22, 2014


Lips: Rimmel Lip Liner in Red Diva, Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 111 Kiss of Life

I've never been much of a bold lipstick kind of gal. Sometimes it feels a bit too "Hello, Sailor!" for me, but every girl needs that lip color that she can just throw on and feel powerful. A red lip to me screams confidence and I've finally found a shade that I feel I can (hopefully) pull off. I'm in love with this bright red matte lip for a night out, or if I'm just in a fearless mood for the day. What is your favorite lipstick when you're feeling daring?

4 comments

  1. Oh that's a beautiful red colour! you look great! My special lipstick is Girl about town by Mac :) love it!
    xx

    FeelBella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yes- that's such a bright, fun color!! Thanks Almu!!

      Delete
  2. I love it and you are totally pulling it off!!!

    Batty4Beauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.