Dinner at The Silo

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Saturday night my husband surprised me and drove us to The Silo for dinner. I've never been there before, but I've heard of it (and seen it on an episode of Man vs. Food)! It's a short drive from where we live and right on Lake Ontario with a fantastic view! The weather was perfect- not too hot or cold with a nice breeze coming in from the water. It was so nice to sit and watch the boats out on the lake while we ate.
It's a super casual place- order at the counter and wait until your number is called to pick it up. I went with a cheeseburger, sweet potato fries, and pink lemonade while my husband got the famous "haystack"- a steak and cheese sandwich with a pile of mini fries/hash browns on top. I tried a bite and it was delicious! I'll be getting that next time!
If you ever happen to be in the Lewiston/Niagara Falls area, it's definitely worth stopping here, both for the food and the view!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.