Minimal Vacation Makeup

Saturday, July 5, 2014

My husband and I have been on vacation for the last week (more of a stay-cation) and it has been so relaxing and refreshing! No plans, just doing as we please each day- sleeping in, eating out, and watching lots of Netflix! While I've been on vacation, my go to makeup has been quite minimal. I want to be able to get ready in as little time as possible, but still look and feel good for wherever we may go for the day.
Some days I will wear a sunscreen on my face or a tinted BB cream, but this week I've skipped those and been going straight into concealer, using the Maybelline Age Rewind concealer in Light. I just pop on a little under my eyes and finish blending it in with my fingers. To bring a bit of vibrancy to my cheeks, I've been using the Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Dollface. It's a bright pink that gives a nice, natural flush to the face. My brows always need a boost, as they're naturally light and sparse, so to give them some shape I do a quick once-through with the Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium. I've been skipping shadows and simply curling my lashes and putting on some Maybelline The Rocket mascara on the top lashes only. Lastly, as my lips have been feeling a little dry lately, I've just been using Maybelline Baby Lips in Quenched to add some hydration and shine. 

Those are my minimal makeup must-haves for a look that takes just a few minutes, but is still pulled together. What are your low maintenance makeup favorites?

6 comments

  1. Wow your blog post is amazing

    I love your blog and your design

    well done

    I have just done a new blog post it would mean so much to me if you would comment

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post,dear!Really like pictures:)
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the gimme brow gel!

    xx Angie|http://www.thefashionfuse.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's so good Angie! I really like your blog- lovely photos!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.