Mally Beauty Shadow Stick

Monday, June 2, 2014

I've been hunting for a dupe of the By Terry Misty Rock shadow stick  for what feels like weeks without any luck. I just cannot justify shelling out what they are asking for a single shadow. (If you know of a reasonable priced dupe for this please let me know!!) Anywhoo...on my hunt I happened to see a display of eye shadow sticks from a brand called Mally Beauty. I've never heard of them before, but the display was bright and girly and the packaging was lovely- which I'm a sucker for, of course. I didn't find a shade close to Misty Rock, but after testing quite a few of the colors I settled on the shade Rosy Taupe. It was $25, so not as reasonable as I would have liked, but not outrageous, either.


It's a medium taupe shade with pink undertones and just enough shimmer to make me happy. It applies smoothly and blends beautifully, plus it lasts all day without budging and without needing a primer. I'm also quite impressed with how long the shadow has lasted in the tube itself. I used it for about a week straight and I haven't needed to twist up the product yet, so a little seems to go a long way. I'm looking forward to trying some other shades, but I might need to order them as they seem to have larger selection online than in stores. 
Rosy Taupe- unblended
Rosy Taupe- blended
Baxter does not seem to be enjoying the sun as much as I am :)
Have you tried anything from the Mally Beauty brand before? What products would you recommend from them?

~Laura

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.