Allentown Art Festival

Monday, June 16, 2014

My husband and I decided to go to the Allentown Art Festival on Sunday. It's an annual event in Buffalo that fills several neighborhood blocks with vendors selling their art. Along with all of the art to browse (and buy!), the architecture is beautiful to look at too!
It was way hotter out than the forecast said, so I was pretty much dying in jeans by the end of the afternoon. That giant bottle of water was my savior- big thanks to my husband for buying the large bottle! We ended up buying 6 photographs and 2 drawing to hang around the house. I just need to find some frames for them now!

Are any of you going to any local art festivals this summer?

Tank- Recycled Karma (Kohls)
Mint Jeans- LC Lauren Conrad (Kohls- no longer available) similar here
Pink and Snakeskin Print Sneakers- Guess (Macy's- no longer available)
Sunglasses- Ray Ban Wayfarer
Watch- Marc by Marc Jacobs
Colorblock Bag- Apt 9 (Kohls- no longer available)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.