A Little Ulta Haul...

Saturday, June 7, 2014


So I went into Ulta with the intent to buy...which is never a good thing because I usually leave with even more than I planned to buy in the first place. On to the splurges...

1. Pur Minerals Jupiter Ascending collection. This came as a box set with six shadows in the palette, a felt tip black liner and a gloss (and all for only $29!!) The colors and names are inspired by the upcoming movie Jupiter Ascending, which I don't know much about, but the set looked really pretty. I'll be doing a full review of this once I test it out a bit.

2. Real Techniques Blush Brush. I have a few of their other brushes and I love them. The brushes I've been using for blush are both smaller and larger than this one, but I think this will be the perfect size I've been looking for to apply blush or bronzer.

3. The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Cleanser. I spotted this mini on the way to the register and as I've been looking for a facial wash with tea tree oil in it (I hear that's good for getting rid of areas that are a little red) I decided to give it a go. 

4. Urban Decay Naked Flushed in Streak. I love that this blush, bronzer, and highlighter combo is peach toned, and I've heard good things about it, so I thought I'd check it out. Plus, as crazy as it sounds, I don't own a powder highlighter yet!! I'm really looking forward to trying this out this weekend!

5. Jane Cosmetics Water-Resistant Eyeliner in Midnight Blue. I had a hard time finding a drugstore eyeliner in a deep blue that didn't have a really electric look to it. I wanted something navy, almost black, not indigo or bright blue (who would have thought it would be hard to find this color??) I've read that these eyeliners are very good, too, so for a few dollars, it was worth a try.

6. Pacifica Roll On Perfume in Indian Coconut Nectar. First, the box this comes in is soooo beautiful! I love the design. Second, this smell is amazing and the fact that it comes in a rollerball that I can throw in my purse is fantastic. Sold.

Anyone else have a bit of a spending problem when they go to Ulta? Let me know some of the products you've picked up on your latest shopping expedition!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.