April Favorites!

Saturday, May 3, 2014

It's the beginning of May- that means it's time for April favorites! Mostly beauty items this month, but I also threw in a couple fashion and lifestyle items that I'm loving too.
My first favorite is definitely the Boots Extracts Coconut Body Butter. This smells so summery and is really creamy and moisturizing. I put it on when I get out the shower and it absorbs quickly. The scent lasts for hours and keeps my skin hydrated most of the day. It's also a good dupe for The Body Shop coconut body and I actually personally prefer the smell and texture of this one (and it doesn't hurt that it's half the price)!
I've also really been loving the Naked 3 palette from Urban Decay. I know there has been a ton of buzz over this, so you've probably heard about it already. The whole palette is versatile and I think it works really well on my fair skin tone. I have particularly been loving the shade Liar for all over the lid and I use either Factory or Mugshot for the outer corner of my lid and under the eye as my daily makeup look. They are all gorgeous taupe shades with an undertone of pinky-purple and seem to compliment green eyes really well.
Another beauty favorite this month I picked up on a whim. I bought the NYX Dark Circle Concealer to try it out and I ended up really liking it. It has nice coverage and blends really well using just your finger. I bought the lightest shade and it matches my skin tone, brightens under my eyes, and lasts all day. 
As spring weather is (finally!) starting to get here I got the itch to paint my nails a bright color. I spotted one from Essie that I thought was perfect! Lapiz of Luxury is the perfect periwinkle blue/purple shade for spring. It has a gray undertone, so it's not too bright and, as always with Essie, it applies really well. I'll definitely be using this a lot throughout spring.
My fashion fave this month is my Converse Jack Purcell sneakers. I found them at my local Converse outlet store and they are super comfortable!!  The shade of orange matches a lot more than I thought they would, so I have been wearing them a lot lately. The canvas on the shoe is really soft and there is slight arch in the middle, so your feet don't hurt if you wear them out all day.
My last favorite for April is the Sonoma Coconut Breeze candle. I have a bit of a coconut obsession (as you may have guessed!), and this candle smells amazing! It's not too overpowering, but it smells just sweet enough and refreshing, like summer in a candle. It has a triple wick, so the scent releases faster, but it also burns for a really long time. 
Let me know in the comments what your favorite product for April is and don't forget to subscribe!

~Laura

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© She Likes to Shop. Design by FCD.